Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Have you tried the RSS feeds on My Yahoo! website?

Now you can customize your My Yahoo pages with RSS feeds for various websites. You can even have different pages for different categories. You can aggregate all the News websites you want in one page, All Tech-related feeds in a second page, Bargains and Deals in the third page and so on. RSS aggregation on My Yahoo! really makes life easy for many of us who do not have visit each website individually to see if there's a content of interest to us. Now you can know that simply by opening your My Yahoo! Page. I strongly suggest you give it a try.

Here's what you need to do to try this out. Go to http://my.yahoo.com and sign in with your Yahoo ID and password. Choose 'Add Content' link on the 'My Yahoo' page and you'll be directed to the page where you add content to your 'My Yahoo' page. Apart from a bunch of tools provided by Yahoo, you're also allowed to choose your own RSS feeds. Type in your search terms in the Text Box next to 'Find Content' to discover news sources. Try adding the following URL in the Text box and try it out: http://tekzon.blogspot.com/atom.xml

--Rajesh

2 comments:

rani said...

Can you tell us exactly how to do this (for us non-techies?)

Rajesh Dorairajan said...

I've added some more details to this blog. Check it out